PhpStorm is a PHP project development environment designed for professional programmers and web developers. The software has the ability to analyze the code and highlight errors in the code. The user can extend the functionality of the development environment by installing plugins developed for the IntelliJ platform. The software supports many operating systems, including Windows 11, 10, 8, 7, Vista, XP. You can download PhpStorm for free for Windows official version using the links that are on our page.
Features of the program
- the auto-save function helps users not to lose the work done, but to save it for future use;
- the ability to search and replace the entered code;
- the text check function allows you to correct grammatical and syntactic errors;
- the user can perform automation using macros;
- support Vagrant, Composer;
- built-in REST client Command Line Tools;
- console-SSH ;
- PHP Code Sniffer that checks the code;
- Smarty template editing support;
- visual debugger for PHP applications;
- validating the debugger configuration;
- PHPUnit with code coverage;
- saving fragments of frequently used code is implemented using snippets.
Downloading of PhpStorm
Follow the link on this page and download the program for free. The installation file will be displayed in the downloads folder. If you click on the icon, the automatic installation of the program will begin. After the program is fully installed, its shortcut will appear on the desktop.
Pay attention! If downloading the application sends an installation error, then you should check the device memory.
The main functions of the built-in PhpStorm editor
- PhpStorm can combine programming languages. If the user generates js or html code using php, syntax highlighting will be automatically integrated into the generated fragment, as well as a technical assistant for compiling language inserts.
- Static code analysis is also present in the built-in editor. Gross errors are highlighted automatically. They can be seen both in the code and in the scrollbar.