Mendeley Desktop is a library information management application that allows you to save, read, and cite research papers by scholars from around the world. Follow the link on this page and download the free official version of the Mendeley Desktop utility for Mac OS.
Mendeley Desktop runs on Mac OS version 10.10 and newer.
The functions of the program are
- extract citations from PDF documents;
- creating annotations in documents;
- searching through the entire library by different words;
- renaming folders;
- searching for information on the external internet;
- quick loading;
- opening multiple tabs at once;
- easy folder sorting;
- document sharing;
- cloud storage.
How to download Mendeley Desktop for Mac
To download Mendeley Desktop on Mac OS, follow the link on this page, unzip the installation file and wait until the program is fully installed on your device. After that, open the program and start working.