Users often use K-Lite Codec Pack to watch movies and listen to music recordings. The application was first released in 2005. Use the link on this page and download the free official version of K-Lite Codec Pack for Windows.
The company has developed 4 packages:
- K-Lite Codec Pack Basic plays known audio and video file formats, as well as subtitles and video decoding.
- K-Lite Codec Pack Standard is complemented by a video player and renderer with high quality scaling, in addition the package contains a utility for getting information about media files
- K-Lite Codec Pack Full adds decoding tools for audio files
- K-Lite Codec Pack Mega adds video encoders and decoders to previous version
The program is suitable for Windows 7, 8, 10, 11, XP, Vista. Size 32-bit and 64-bit (since version 10.0 64-bit codecs have been combined with 32-bit ones).
- customizable installation;
- automatic upgrade;
- handy codec suite;
- does not conflict with other packages for watching;
- possible to find and remove damaged codecs;
- application low weight.
How to Download K-Lite Codec Pack for Windows
To download the K-Lite Codec Pack for Windows, download the file that can be found on this page. Then open it and wait for the full installation of the program. Once the software installation is complete, get started.
K-Lite Codec Pack is a well-known and easily recognizable program, easy to use and a good way to play your video and audio files. The basic package is good for everyday use, but if you want to process your files it's better to use packages with additional features.