Zoom platform has become very popular in recent years, thanks to the ability to use it in a remote form of learning. You can also use Zoom to record your meetings, making it a valuable tool for both business and personal use. Follow the link on this page and download the free official version of Zoom for Mac OS.
Zoom is suitable for creating training lessons, conferences, thanks to the function of displaying the desktop and the ability to attend a session of a large number of participants. The lesson can be saved as a file and posted to other sites or sent in a message.
The free rate is for a lesson of no more than 40 minutes, after the session is interrupted, you can re-enter the same conference for another 40 minutes.
Zoom runs on Mac OS version 10.7 and newer.
- organizing classes for up to 100 participants;
- connecting paid rates with an increase in the number of attendees;
- use group or private chat during your session;
- open access to shared files;
- data storage;
- use of the work screen mode;
- send a mailing list with an invitation;
- join from a link without an account;
- works even at low internet speeds;
- use the drawing board;
- create a virtual background for your session.
How to download Zoom for Mac
To download Zoom on Mac OS, follow the link on this page, unzip the installation file and wait for the program to be fully installed on your device. After that, open the program and start working.