Many users have appreciated the convenience of using Zoom on a smartphone, it is an opportunity to be in touch, without being tied to the computer and the workplace. You can sit comfortably in a variety of places, in a cafe, in nature, in transport. Zoom program features allow you to mute the sound from the session, the camera and allows you to use a headset. Follow the link on this page and download the free official version of Zoom on Android.
No high-speed internet is needed for the conference, Zoom works on a 3G connection and on Android 5.0 and above.
The program has a free rate, it is possible to conduct classes with up to 100 people, the session time of 40 minutes, and paid rates, which are suitable for companies with a large number of employees.
Functions and features of the Zoom platform
- good communication quality under limited conditions;
- showing your screen to other people;
- uploading files to Google Drive, Dropbox, etc;
- connects via Wi-fi, 4G, 3G;
- supports driving mode;
- each conference is password protected;
- takes up little space;
- use blackboard for writing lessons;
- chat in private during the session.
Installing Zoom on the Android platform is easy, download the file on this page, in the download folder open the installation file, wait for the complete installation of the application, then open the program and start preparing for the conference.