Zoom is a platform for conducting online conferences, lessons, trainings. Zoom offers HD video and audio quality, as well as the ability to share your screen with others for collaboration. A leap in the popularity of the platform came in 2020. Follow the link on this page to install the official version of Zoom for Windows free.
Zoom Video Communications first created the Zoom platform for professional communication, but very soon, users began to use the program for personal purposes. Up to 100 people can attend a conference free at a time, and the free session time is limited to 40 minutes. The program has the ability to connect a paid rate, with participation from 500 people with no time limit.
The program is suitable for Windows 7, 8, 10, 11, XP, Vista. Size 32 bit and 64 bit.
Functions of Zoom
- the ability to conduct online lessons, conferences;
- participating in conferences is possible without downloading the program;
- slide management;
- using the screen as a blackboard;
- exchange messages in collective chat;
- mass mailing of conference links;
- correspond with a single user during a group session;
- mute audio or video calls during class;
- password protection;
- pay plan with extended functionality.
How to download Zoom for Windows
In order to install Zoom messenger for Windows, download the file located on this page. Then open it and wait for the full installation of the program. Once the software installation is complete, start working.