Users choose Mozilla Firefox to work comfortably in the web space. This browser is one of the four most frequently downloaded programs. The application is distinguished by a bright and recognizable logo. Download the official version of the Mozilla Firefox browser for Linux for free by following the link on this page.
The browser is suitable for installation on all Linux platforms, size 32 and 64 bit.
Features of the Firefox for Linux
- many extensions to enhance the browser's capabilities;
- high level of protection against hacker attacks, password manager;
- sync tool to sync bookmarks between 2 devices;
- warning for third party downloads;
- new tool to measure the size of pages;
- Yandex search engine by default.
How to download a browser to device
Click the download file, then open the downloaded file, wait for the program to install and start using the browser.
Mozilla Firefox browser has more flexible settings, which sets it apart from its brethren. Plug-ins and add-ons take the use of the browser to an unreachable level and push the boundaries of its use. A large library of themes and styles allows users to create their own style for the browser.