MSI Afterburner was developed in 2002 as a software package for overclocking graphics cards. The popularity of the program reached a peak the year after its release. Simple use and useful functionality allowed to gain special popularity among contemporaries. Also, the free application supports many devices. You can download MSI Afterburner for free for Android official version using the links on our page.
The main functions and capabilities of the program
Before you install the program for free on your phone or tablet, you should familiarize yourself with the functionality.
The current version contains:
- high speed of work;
- security and confidentiality;
- built-in hints;
- traffic management;
- power consumption limitations;
- GPU frequency;
- peak temperature;
- voltage management.
To install the program for free on Android, you need to do the following:
- follow the link to the installation page;
- familiarize yourself with the functions;
- learn about supported devices;
- make sure that the device's memory is free and that the installation permission is confirmed;
- find and click on the built-in "Download here" or "Install" panel;
- wait for the download to complete.
Installation after downloading the program
- At the first start, first you need to choose a place to save.
- After opening the free program, you will be prompted to select a language.
- After you accept the license agreement, the Component Installation screen appears.
- Next, check the boxes next to MSI Afterburner and RiverTuner Statistics Server and click the built-in "Next" panel.
- All tips and technical assistance will be translated into the selected language.
- Wait for the Automatic Download of the RiverTuner Statistics Server firmware to finish.
- In the top menu there will be three buttons: start a stress test, help about the program, as well as information about the video card, processor, ATS server and assigned hotkeys.
- The main screen of the utility is divided into three parts: the frequency and memory sensor, the main panel with sliders and the voltage and temperature sensor.
- With the help of these functions, the work with the application is carried out.
- It is also necessary to create a profile, that is, to enter personal data.
- Optionally, you can configure auto-update and enable notifications.
Thus, you can download MSI Afterburner for free to your Android device and learn how to use the resources offered correctly.