Free archiver Winrar is a file manager that provides archive management. Winrar is one of the very first archivers, which gained popularity due to the simple and user-friendly interface, as well as the high compression ratio. The program can be installed for Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 10, 11 with a bit size of 64, 32 bits. To download Winrar for free for Windows, the official version, follow the link on this page.
Main options and features of the program
- reduce the size of the file without losing content;
- high degree of compression;
- create, modify and decompress files;
- user-friendly interface;
- startup instructions and built-in Help button;
- resume lost archives;
- extract information from the device;
- built-in file antivirus;
- scanning files for virus content;
- encoding information that is available only to the user;
- if you have any questions, you can use the automatic panel.
You can install the program for free on your PC using the following steps:
- follow the official link to install the archiver;
- read information about WinRar;
- learn about supported devices;
- look at the screenshots taken in the program;
- find and click on the "Download" button;
- wait for the download to complete.
Installation after downloading the program
After the installation file finishes downloading, you need to run the program. The installer will automatically prompt you to select a save location. Once the "green bar" is 100% full, you can proceed to startup. After launching, you need to accept privacy by clicking on the "Ok" button. After a while, the application will install, and a dialog box will pop up with settings and integrations that can be changed. After the correction, the free program will be completely at your disposal.
So, Winrar to this day surprises with its abilities and functions, because not every archiver knows how to resume lost files. And, most importantly, you can install a free program easily without making special efforts.