WhatsApp is a popular messenger that is one of the first to be installed on your phone by every user. Phone companies have lost a lot of money of their profits after this messenger entered the market. No one wants to pay money for text messages or pay for calls to another country anymore when it is possible to do so for free using WhatsApp.
Five years ago, the number of people who downloaded WhatsApp to their devices surpassed 1 billion. Follow this link and download the free official version of WhatsApp for Android.
The program is suitable for Android version 4.0. and above.
Options of WhatsApp for Android
- sending messages to a single contact or mass mailing;
- international calls;
- compress files before sending;
- block unwanted contacts;
- hide your online presence;
- quick account registration and linking to phone number;
- deletion of the program on the old phone, after activation on the new phone;
- location transfer;
- group chats;
- background change;
- search by correspondence;
- sending chats via email;
- setting status for 24 hours.
To download WhatsApp for Android, follow the link on this page, then open the downloaded file, run the installation, after the complete installation of the program, the program icon will appear on the mobile device screen, open it and start the program in working mode.
The only disadvantage of WhatsApp is that you cannot send a message or call a user who is not in your address book. You should add a contact first and then send a message.