VLC is a simple open source media platform. With the help of the software, it is possible to run any files without involving third-party codecs. The application helps to broadcast the screen, record audio tracks, work with subtitles. You can download the official version of VLC for Android for free using the links on our page.
- high image quality;
- capture the screen in the desired format;
- play a list of videos non-stop;
- applying filters;
- editing and cropping files;
- activation of plugins to expand functionality;
- working with the subtitle editor;
- configuring files to improve and refine them.
- go to the link;
- familiarize yourself with the contents;
- find the built-in panel "Download for free";
- click on the built-in panel to install;
- run the installation file;
- specify the path for the file;
- click on the "Next" panel;
- wait for the full installation.
Using the utility
To launch a media file, you need to:
- launch a folder;
- choose a format;
- play video and audio files;
- open the URL link to view the media.
The video player is a universal solution for working with media format files. The user can reproduce the components of the software, as well as correctly configure them.