Telegram is a popular service for exchanging text or audio messages. Using the application, you can send files of any size, open your own channel or create a group chat of interest. Registration on the platform is done using your phone number, and the application synchronizes with other mobile devices or PCs. Use the link on this page and download the official version of Telegram for iOS free.
The service was created by Pavel Durov, earlier he created the popular network VKontakte. He came up with the idea of creating an application that provides full user privacy in 2011. The encryption technology of correspondence was developed by his brother Nikolay. In 2013, the first version of the application was released on the iOS platform. By the beginning of 2021, the messenger had more than 500 million users.
The application is suitable for iOS platform version 9.0 and higher.
Options and features of Telegram for iOS
- creating group, cloud, secret chats;
- saving interesting conversations;
- recognition of English-language text;
- launching your own channels;
- discussion of published posts;
- protection of user anonymity;
- assistant bots;
- large file exchange;
- photo retouching;
- chat import from other messengers;
- creating your own stickers;
- uses several encryption protocols;
- search for public figures by name.
How to install Telegram messenger for iOS
Use the link on this page and download the installation file, open it and wait for the program to be fully installed. Once the application is installed, a program shortcut will appear on the desktop, open the messenger and start working.