Xender is a utility that will help you share files between your laptop and phone, and other devices. Surprisingly, you will not need a USB cable to transfer information. You do not even have to have the internet. Use the link on this page and download the official version of Xender for Android free.
App suitable for Android version 2.3 and higher.
The utility Xender allows you to share files and applications without connecting to the Internet. You will only need a Wi-Fi module. The application creates an access point on your Android and to this access point, you can connect any computer, tablet or phone and transfer files.
The functions of the program
- transfer data such as files, contacts, applications;
- the program transfers files without access to the internet;
- simple and intuitive interface;
- supports exchange in a group of up to 5 devices;
- transfers files between different operating systems;
- allows you to set the file transfer by "swipe" or simply shaking your device;
- has the ability to add cloud storage, such as Google Drive, OneDrive, etc.
How to download the program Xender on Android
Click on the "Download" button on this page. After this action, the program will start downloading. When the program is downloaded, open the installed file. Start working.
The Xender program initially had many ads. After complaints from users, the developers removed ads from the application. Now the application's icon is emblazoned with the words "No Ads" on the Android platform. You do not need to create an account to start the utility, you will be able to start using the program right away.