The unique FileZilla application was developed in 2001. The free software allows the user to transfer data remotely using an IP address and servers. Security, speed of operation and ease of use allowed FileZilla to gain special popularity among contemporaries. To download Filezilla for MAC OS official version for free, you need to use the links that are on our page.
- The latest version of the free program has such built-in features as:
- High speed operation. Fast execution of requests and commands.
- Security and privacy. Personal data is visible only to the user.
- Remote search. Data search by a specific algorithm.
- Working with FTP servers. Fast connection via servers designed for exchange over the Internet or local networks.
- Site manager.Saving parameters.
- Log entry. Simple registration, that is, creating an account.
- Synchronization of directories.Exchange of catalogs.
To download the program to your computer for free, you need to follow the link to the page for installing the program. Next, familiarize yourself with the supported devices. To avoid problems with downloading the installation file, you should check the device's memory and the confirmed installation permission. All that remains is to click on the "Download" button and wait for the download to finish.
Instructions for use
- First you need to select a save location, by another words the "Desktop" or the "Start" panel.
- in order to connect to the FTP server, you need to enter the address in the quick connect field;
- if the connection needs to be carried out through the protocol, then you only need to enter the name;
- next, the user needs to press "Enter";
- you can save the parameters as desired;
- to create an administrative key, you need to find a backup point;
- it remains only to turn on the partner device.
So, as it turned out, you can install and use the free FileZilla program without effort, because the developers have tried to make working with the software comfortable for people.