Psiphon is a convenient VPN program for anonymous use when accessing the Internet and providing access to blocked web resources. The program is supported on a device with the Android operating system. With the help of the utility, your traffic will be encrypted, thereby ensuring maximum security of the user's personal data. Even a beginner can handle VPN Psiphon, because the developer has thought through the interface to the smallest detail, which will not be difficult to figure out. Therefore, to download the official version of the Psiphon application for Android for free, you need to go to our website and select the link with the corresponding OS version.
The developer offers the Psiphon application for Android OS with version 4.0 and higher.
- an open source utility that you can make changes to;
- automatic IP address replacement with anonymous access to the Internet;
- with the utility, you can open access to any Internet resource;
- with VPN, the user can save their traffic;
- when going online, the utility encrypts all personal data that could get into the Internet;
- the ability to connect to the services of another country;
- access the Internet from any browser installed on your device.
Download the Psiphon utility
To install a VPN on Android, you only need a few minutes, go to our website and select the link to download the application with the appropriate version of the operating system. The download will start automatically. After the application is installed and appears on the main screen of the device, you can go online and not be afraid for your personal data.
Due to the optimization of the Psiphon application for Android OS, it is considered the best VPN client. The application does not consume a large amount of system resources, so access to the Internet will always be available at any time and place. Due to the simple and intuitive interface, there will be no problems while working with the application.