Before the advent of the free WinToFlash software, it was difficult for game creators to carry out operations related to game programming. In 2017, developers were able to use a hardware-independent interface with which users could create new games. The interface is divided into two departments, each of which differs in content. You can download WinToFlash for Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 10, 11 of the official version for free using the links on our page.
WinToFlash contains many tabs in the form of functions for working with the application:
- draw - interface for displaying raster graphics;
- input is used to process data coming from game controllers;
- pay is the interface for network communication of games;
- sound is necessary for low-level work with sound;
- music promotes the playback of music in different formats;
- show is used to input or output audio and video.
To install the program for free, you need to do the following:
- follow the link to the installation page;
- familiarize yourself with the functions;
- learn about supported devices;
- make sure that the device memory is free and the installation permission is confirmed;
- find and click on the built-in panel "Download here" or "Install";
- wait until the download completes.
Before proceeding to creating disks, you need to study the interface. The software layout consists of several elements:
- main panel with menu sections;
- content window;
- timeline and storyboards;
- a window with a preview of the resulting disks.
You can import audio files and images using commands. The necessary functions are located in the main window.
To do this, do the following:
In the "Video Recording" block, click on the import button. Then the system explorer will open automatically. The user only has to select the files that will move to the Content Maker window. You need to drag the videos or animation with the mouse to the decoding scale.
Thus, you can download WinToFlash for free to your Windows device and learn how to use the proposed resources correctly.