The invention of Excel has greatly improved the lives of people whose work involves calculations and calculations: accountants, economists, etc. Excel helped with searching and sorting information data and had a built-in automatic calculation function and the ability to build charts for visualizing calculations. Follow the link at the bottom of this page to download the official version of Microsoft Excel for Windows free.
The program is compatible with Windows 7, 8, 10, 11, XP, Vista. Size 64 bit and 32 bit.
Excel program functionality
- summary tables have a quick search function, automatic grouping of numbers, detailed charts;
- ability to work in groups on a project;
- automated prompting and confirmation of actions performed;
- integrates with cloud services;
- handwriting input of formulas is available.
To download the latest version of Microsoft Excel for Windows, follow this link. Once clicked, the file will be copied to your download folder. Open it by clicking on the file twice, the automatic installation of the program will start. When the installation is complete, open the program and start using it.
The Excel application is used in areas such as banking, financial management. The program helps students in their studies and is suitable for home use to calculate financial expenses for a week or month.