Despite the fact that in the 21st century people are increasingly moving away from such drives as disks, many still use them for various purposes. For example, singers release albums on them. But not only musicians need the ability to work with disks, many users need it. To solve this problem, the ImgBurn program has been created, which works with images, writes them, erases them, etc. Download the official version of ImgBurn for free from our website.
The application is suitable for Windows OS and will run on this operating system if the following minimum requirements are met:
- Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 10, 11 32/64-bit;
- 800 MHz processor;
- 256 MB of RAM;
- 14 MB of free space;
About the program
The lightweight and multifunctional ImgBurn application will help you create a disk image, record and much more. Features of the utility:
- checks the media and provides complete information about it, as well as analyzes the quality of the recording;
- creates images from CDs and files from the computer's memory;
- writes images or files from a computer or PC to CD-ROMs;
- testing and analysis of the recording quality;
- no need to re-encode music recordings when recording to a media;
- ease and clarity in the work;
- support for many image formats.
Although CDs have receded into the background, they have not yet lost their significance. To work with them, you can download ImgBurn for free to your computer or PC. The program is intuitive and easy, but at the same time it has great functionality and is indispensable for those who want to record something on a medium.