Proton VPN is a free program that is responsible for the privacy of your data and is safe when used on Linux. This application does not allow to decrypt personal information to fraudsters, has a simple and clear interface that any user will understand. Unlimited traffic is one of the advantages of Proton VPN. On our website you can download the official version of Proton VPN for Linux for free by following the link provided.
Features and characteristics of the program
- all Proton VPN servers support full-disk encryption;
- open source code;
- it is possible to log in with multiple accounts;
- automatic protection against leakage of user's personal data;
- triggers Proton WAPN emergency shutdown;
- torrent files support;
- the program does not record visits and time spent on a particular resource.
Download Proton VPN for Linux/Ubuntu
The application is absolutely safe and easy to set up. To use Proton VPN on Linux, you need to download the installation package depending on the distribution you use and execute certain commands in the Terminal.
sudo apt-get install protonvpn
Proton VPN will prove to be for any user an assistant and protector in browsing web resources. The software is well compatible with Linux. Therefore, if privacy of personal information is important, it is easy to use this program and protect yourself from IP address theft.