ICQ is a multi-protocol instant messaging client that allows users to connect with friends and contacts on a variety of different networks. It offers stable work even with a weak Internet connection. You can also join channels, group chats, and bots. The ICQ for iOS program also includes a number of security and privacy features, such as the ability to create and manage contact lists, and the option to set up a PIN code for added security. With ICQ, you can stay connected with those who matter most to you.
Here's how to use ICQ for iOS:
- To get started, download ICQ from this page.
- Once you've installed the app, launch it and sign in with your account information.
- To start chatting, simply click on a contact's name and start typing away.
- You can also make voice and video calls using ICQ. To do so, just click on the "Call" button next to a contact's name.
- You can also add new contacts by clicking on the "Add Contact" button in the app.
With ICQ for iOS, staying connected with your loved ones is easy and convenient. Give it a try today!