Torch Browser is a new and advanced product for easy and safe surfing the web and sharing content. The browser is built on the engine Chromium, so it is compatible with applications Google Chrome and has a familiar interface. The browser also has differences from its counterparts, for example, it has tools that allow you to share links to interesting sites through social networks, a built-in torrent for downloading and storing streaming video and audio files. Each user who follows the link on this page will be able to download the official version of the Torch Browser for Windows for free.
The browser is compatible with Windows 7, 8, 10, 11, XP and Vista 32-bit and 64-bit platforms.
Functions of the Torch Browser
Functions of the Torch Browser application:
- intuitive interface;
- instant link exchange buttons;
- saving videos from video clips to your PC;
- listening to music files with Torch Music;
- interaction with the platforms of YouTube, Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, and others;
- quick view of your browser history;
- change the background and position of the bottom menu;
- saving playlists and videos from the web;
- Facebook Oldies with Torch FaceLift;
- does not collect personal user data;
- extend functionality with Chrome plugins;
- protection against phishing and online attacks;
- video playback even if it's not fully downloaded;
- forced file download acceleration;
- access to any site from anywhere in the country.
Download Torch Browser for Windows
Click on the download file for this browser and download the latest version of Torch browser, after downloading open the file and run the installation of the program. Once the installation is complete, a shortcut will appear on your PC desktop. Open the browser and start your journey to the world of the Internet.