Kaspersky Anti-Virus is a modern solution for those who are ready to protect their device once and for all. The program provides many opportunities to ensure the security of your data and personal information. The utility is able to block the spread of viruses on your system, freeze and delete them. The program is also famous for its online security feature. The constantly updated library of this antivirus software contains all the most famous viruses and malware. Download the official version of Kaspersky Anti-Virus for Windows for free from our website.
This antivirus works on devices with Windows OS and the following system characteristics:
- Operating system Windows 7, 8, 10, 11
- 1500 MB of free hard disk space.
- Processor with support for SSE2 instructions.
- Processor 1 GHz or higher.
- 1 GB of free RAM for a 32-bit operating system and 2 GB of free RAM for a 64-bit operating system.
- Internet connection for installing and activating the program, using Kaspersky Security Network, updating databases and software modules.
Requirements for netbooks:
- Intel Atom 1600 MHz processor or higher.
- 1024 MB of free RAM.
- 10.1 inch display with 1024x600 resolution.
- Intel GMA 950 or higher graphics chipset.
Features of the Kaspersky Anti-Virus application for Windows
- Lightning fast work. The app doesn't spend a lot of time searching for and detecting malware or viruses on your device. Scanning is performed in a matter of minutes, and virus removal takes even less time.
- The program monitors every open, downloaded, used file during your work at the computer. This is done in order to prevent the development of a threat to your security. If the application notices suspicious activity in a particular document, it will immediately notify the user about it.
- Mail protection. No virus stored in sent or received emails will be hidden from the program. The utility checks all attached files and does not allow you to send or receive suspicious documents.
- Online protection. During your stay on the Internet, Kaspersky Anti-Virus checks every site you visit to prevent viruses from entering your device. The application can easily and quickly block potentially dangerous pages on the Internet.
- The program database contains all the most well-known variants of viruses, malware, fraudulent and advertising programs. Databases are constantly updated, so that not one new virus will not go unnoticed.
- Deep cleaning and data protection. The utility can perform both a surface scan of the system and a deeper one, while looking into its farthest corners.
- If there is a threat of data deletion or serious damage to the computer, the utility creates an emergency copy of the data in order not to lose them completely. Thus, even if there are serious problems with the device system, you can not worry about your personal information.
- Only the user can change the settings of the antivirus program itself. Virus attempts to hack Kaspersky Anti-Virus are unsuccessful.
Kaspersky Anti-Virus will help you maintain the security of personal information stored on your computer. The utility will protect you from malware both while working offline and online.